Members (and Partners) are invited to the AJPA Centenary Dinner which will be held on 15 October 2022 at the Royal New Zealand Yacht Squadron which is situated at Westhaven Marina (under the Auckland Harbour Bridge). Parking is available at the venue. The function commences with welcome drinks at 6:00 pm and dinner commencing at 7:00 pm. The cost of the ticket includes a buffet meal and drinks at $70 per person and the dress is semi-formal. This dinner is on a first come basis and will be limited to 270 persons. Please submit your payment promptly to secure your booking. Payment details below
We are delighted that District Court Judge Charles Blackie, QSO, VRD has agreed to be our Guest Speaker.
Cancellation Policy – Any cancellation will need to be made in writing.
- A full refund will be made up to and including 30 September 2022
- A 50 per cent refund will be made from 1 October and up to 7 October 2022
- No funds will be made after 8 October 2022
- COVID – In the event that the country moves into a COVID Level which prevents the event from taking place a full refund will be made
Payment may now be made to the association bank account 38-9018-0314770-00
Please ensure you enter the following details in the ‘Reference’ fields.
- Field 1 – Surname & Initials
- Field 2 – JP number
- Field 3 – Dinner