What do I need to know? What do I need to bring? What is expected? All great questions. Please note that:
- Clients will be seen by the Justice in the order that they arrive at the Service Desk.
- Clients who require certification of copies must present the original document with the copy.
- Clients who require verification of their identity document(s) must be personally present before the Justice.
- If the original of a copy is in an electronic form, the Justice must be able to view the original on a device provided by the client.
- It is usual to limit the number of documents for certification to 10. However, the Justice will his/her use discretion when limiting the number of copies.
- Forms should be filled in, but please do NOT pre-sign any document.
- Please have all your documents and any copies sorted in order to present to the Justice.
- Formal ID is requested when a signature is required to be verified.
Important Some services may not be within the jurisdiction of a Justice of the Peace.