UPDATING YOUR EDUCATION SESSION DATE
As we all know attendance at a HUB Education session, Completion of the Accreditation Study Group or formal training provided by an AJPA Trainer at a Support Group Meeting all count as an Education Session.
The updating of the Education Session date in your Royal Federation profile is the responsibility of individual Justices. The AJPA and Support Group Coordinators do not have access to your profile record.
Successfully achieving ‘Accreditation’ requires that you pass the online test with a 90% pass mark and that you have completed an education session within the last two years.
Justices are encouraged to update their Education Session date in their Royal Federation Profile on either attending a HUB, Completing the Accreditation Study Group or attending a formal training session conducted by an AJPA Trainer at a Support Group Meeting.
So how do you do this? Please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Royal Federation website https://justiceofthepeace.org.
- Login to the website with your username and password (brown box). If you have difficulties logging in please contact the Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select Profile from the main menu
- Scroll down to Education Session
- Change the date by clicking on the ‘Calendar Icon’
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and Save (blue box)
- Logout of the Royal Federation website (brown box)