General News


If you need to update your details due to your moving house, cancelling your landline, changing your phone number, changing your email address or any other part of your record.  Please use the form provided on the Auckland JP website and this will ensure that the right people within the organisation can make the necessary changes.

So, go to and then select ‘Contact Us’ from the main menu.  Under this menu you will see Update your Personal JP details held by the Association.  Complete the form and Submit.