How do I raise a concern or complain about a Justice of the Peace?

May 30, 2018

We would like to think that JPs act so that those they assist are at all times completely satisfied. However we accept that in reality this will not always be the case and that from time to time there may be issues that need to be resolved. The Auckland Association treats every comment, criticism and complaint very seriously and one of our most important responsibilities is to ensure that all complaints are treated equitably, in a consistent and timely manner.

If you wish to make a complaint about a JP (and you will need to supply details of the name of the JP, date, location and nature of the complaint) use the form below or write a letter to our Registrar.

If you have a concern about a JP please fill out this form:

* Required