The Council of the Auckland Justices of the Peace Association met on October 12, 2022.
- The newly-elected President, Alan Martin, welcomed the reconstituted Council, and congratulated new members Ian Gibson, Justin Zuo & Carly Gunn.
- New Council responsibilities were allocated, and work is getting underway
- The AGM and Regional Conference held in September were deemed a successful use of time and communication.
- Final details were agreed for the Centenary Dinner, the last celebration for our centennial year. The dinner will be held on October 15, with more than 200 guests attending.
- Statistics collected for September from 58 service desks reveal that our Justices provided service to more than 57,000 clients, and administered almost 6000 statutory declarations or affidavits. In just one month!
- At the close of the meeting Council members celebrated with Susan Walker who was presented with her Life Membership of the AJPAby President Alan Martin