NOTES FROM MARCH COUNCIL MEETING
The Council of the Auckland Justices of the Peace Association met on March, 10th 2021
- The new Ministerial Manual – an electronic copy has now been placed in the JP corner on the AJPA website (jpauckland.org.nz) and is also in a ‘flipbook’ format to enable it to be viewed on many devices. If you would like to access online versions, the password is available from any Support Group Coordinator or Council Member.
- Twenty-two people from AJPA attended the Royal Federation’s conference held in Wellington on February 26-28. Attendees reported an enjoyable and informative meeting with great workshops providing an opportunity to upskill and interact with Justices from other centres. In 2021 the Royal Federation Conference and AGM will be in Taranaki.
- JP locator is now operational on the AJPA website https://jpauckland.org.nz/jp-locator/ Please check that your details are current.
- Electronic forms for members to update personal details, transfer, or contact the Treasurer or Registrar are now on the website.
- Retirement/Resignations – Justices who wish to retire or resign should complete the form on the website selecting the appropriate options. Once received the Registrar will forward this information to the Royal Federation.
- Membership fees – Council has been phoning members to follow up unpaid membership fees and has discovered that emailed invoices have too often ended up in SPAM folders. If you have not received an invoice please check your SPAM folder.
The AGM for the AJPA will be held on Sunday, September, 19th 2021. Please mark this date in your diary.