The Council of the Auckland Justices of the Peace Association met for its regular meeting on August 9th 2023.
- Council expressed thanks to Larry Robbins JP who as chair of the special functions committee has led the revision and updating of AJPA Policy re Special Functions and organised training. The role of chairman of this committee will now pass to Ian Gibson.
- AJPA annual Accounts to June 30th 2023 have now been audited and the suitors complimented our Treasurer on a job well done. Thank you Geoff.
- Log books, JP Manuals and JP Satchels have now been delivered to the Registrar and these are available on request.
- Nominations for all the vacant positions on Council have been received. Please ensure that any further nominations are received by the Registrar by 5pm on August 19th 2023.
- We are delighted to report that 78.8% of AJPA members are now accredited. Well done to you all and special thanks to Frank Rands who has provided excellent online training for those wishing to prepare for the accreditation test.