As Justices of the Peace we want to serve our community, but during this pandemic we are unable to do so. On Wednesday 25 March 2020, the Chief District Court Judge stood down ALL Justices of the Peace throughout New Zealand from performing any duties at all.
It has come to my attention that there are a few Justices still offering their services and this must cease. Members of the public can go to any court to have documents attended to if it is a matter of urgency or seek advice from the agency that requires them.
1. Commencing 13 April (Easter Monday) on each week day we will send you 5 questions from the Accreditation Test. There are 50 questions in total so members will receive the last set of questions on Friday 24 April.
2. The questions will also include the number of the chapter in the Ministerial Manual where the answers to the questions can be located.
3. The answers to the questions are either ‘True’ or ‘False’. Members will need to keep a record of their answers so that they can complete the test on the Royal Federation website after they have answers for all of the questions.
4. If you have difficulty understanding any of the questions there will be members of the AJPA Training Team available to assist you.
5. Once you have answers to all 50 questions you will need to log into the Royal Federation website and enter the answers into the Accreditation Test.
6. There are two requirements for Accreditation
· Completing the test, and
· Completing a 1 hour education session.
Members can use their membership of the Accreditation Study Group to satisfy the educational requirement.
What do I do now?
2. Advise whether or not you have a Manual. If not we will send you an electronic copy.
3. Indicate whether or not you are able to log into the Royal Federation website. If you are not able to do so we will send you instructions.