Immigration NZ forms requiring a JP

Many INZ forms do NOT require a JP to take a Statutory Declaration.  Instead, they contain a self declaration for the applicant to sign.
On the AJPA website in our JP corner, there is a list of INZ forms that DO require a JP to take a statutory declaration. 
The forms most commonly presented at service desks for statutory declarations are
  • INZ1025 Sponsorship Form for Temporary Entry
  • INZ1178 Partnership Support Form for Residence

There are some other forms that require a JP and you can find this list here.

Clients who have previously completed an INZ 1025 or an INZ 1178 form often think that all INZ forms require a JP.  This is incorrect.
Skip to content