There are still two more HUB Professional Development Sessions to run this year if you haven’t been able to attend one of the seven already completed.
The dates and venues are as follows, no bookings necessary:
- Saturday 8 August, 10.00am – 12.00pm
- (North West HUB) St John’s Hall, Te Atatu
- Saturday 15 August, 10.00am – 12.00pm
- (South East HUB) Summerset at Heritage Park in Ellerslie
The topics to be covered are as follows:
- Foreign Documents
- Anti Money Laundering (AML) requirements
- A & I (Authority and Instruction) form
- Statutory Declarations
- Use of social media
Choose the date that works for you as the same educational material will be delivered at each venue. Please bring your Manual to this session and wear your name badge.