HOW DO I CHECK MY ACCREDITATION DATE?
The Auckland JP Association has no overview of your accreditation date as this information is held centrally on the Royal Federation website. So to find out when your Accreditation is expiring, follow these steps:
- Go to the Royal Federation website by entering justiceofthepeace.
org.nz in your browser (google, firefox, explorer etc)
- Select the JP LOGIN (Brown box at the top right-hand corner of the screen)
- Enter your JP Username – usually your surname followed by your JP number (this is case sensitive)
- Enter your password (this is also case sensitive) If you have forgotten your password you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
nz and request a password reset.
- Select Login
- Select Profile from the menu (black bar)
- Scroll down to Education Session – this is the date you last attended formal JP education at either a HUB or Support Group Meeting
- Scroll down to Accreditation Expires and the date indicated is the date that your accreditation will expire.
- Don’t forget to LOGOUT – A Brown box at the top right-hand corner of the screen
Remember there are two aspects to gaining Accreditation
- attending an education session (eg a Hub training, SG training or the online Accreditation Study Group)
- the actual accreditation test
Accreditation lasts for two years. The two years will count from the earliest date recorded for either the education training or the test.