Several Justices have recently reported that they are have forgotten their Royal Federation website password and are unsure how to reset it.
Please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Royal Federation website (https://justiceofthepeace.org.nz/)
- Click the brown JP LOGIN button (top right of the page)
- Enter your User Name – This will normally be your surname followed by your JP Number e.g. RANDS14133
- Enter your Password – If you cannot remember your password – leave this blank and click on Forgot your password
- You will then need to enter your email address in the box and click Reset Password
- Go to your email and check your spam box or your email inbox
- Check your email inbox and you should see a No-Reply email from the Royal Federation with a box similar to this below:
Click on Reset Password and you will be asked to enter a new password and then confirm the new password (Hint choose a password with letters and numbers)
Click Update Password
Click the brown JP LOGIN button and login with your user name and your new password. If you are still having difficulty please contact the Registrar.