Technology is moving at apace and rather than send emails, write letters, leave voice messages, or send smoke signals you can now complete online forms for the following.
- Update your Personal Details
- Contact the Treasurer
- Join or Rejoin the Auckland JP Association
- Complete a Notice of Transfer
- Submit your Resignation from the Association and as a Justice
- Contact the Registrar to make a general enquiry
- Raise an issue about a JP or their work.
- Advise the webmaster of a broken link or problem with the website
Forms 1 to 5 are all found on the AJPA website (jpauckland.org.nz) under the JP Corner with Forms 6 – 8 being accessible via ‘Contact Us’ from the main menu. The use of these forms will speed up administrative processes and provide an improved result for you and the Registrar/Treasurer
If you would like to see other forms developed please advise the webmaster.