A number of Justices have reported having issues when completing the accreditation on the Royal Federation website.
Follow these steps to the letter and you should have no issues in completing Accreditation:
- Log in to the Royal Federation website (justiceofthepeace.org.nz)
- Select the Accreditation Exam from the Main menu
- Complete the 50 questions after which you will be advised if you passed or not
- Complete the date of your last education session using the calendar icon. Select the date from the Calendar. Do not enter the date manually.
- Hit the DONE button
- If you inadvertently close the page and don’t hit the DONE button
- Select Profile from the Main Menu
- Scroll down to the Education Session box and again using the calendar icon. Select the date from the Calendar. Do not enter the date manually.
- Now continue to scroll down to the bottom of the Page and hit the SAVE button.
- Scroll back up the page to the Accreditation Expires box and the date will be amended to two years from either the date of your last education session or the date of you sitting the accreditation exam whichever was the earliest.
- ACCREDITATION IS EASY – GIVE IT A GO.