Members are invited to attend the Regional Conference and AGM to be held on Sunday 25 September 2022 at the Top of the Park, Alexandra Park, Ellerslie as we celebrate another event in our Centenary Year.
Registration opens at 8.30 am with the conference starting at 9.15 am. There is parking available at the venue but suggest car-pooling is a great option.
The programme is as follows:
- Registration: 8.30 – 9.15am
- Welcome and Introductions – Sherryl Wilson, Auckland Regional Representative
- Workshop led by Carol Buckley JP – “Thinking about Unconscious Bias”
- Carol is the Immediate Past President of the Rotorua and Districts Justices of the Peace Association
- Morning Tea
- Annual General Meeting – AJPA President, Frank Rands
- Royal Federation President – Peter Osborne
- Centenary Celebration Lunch
- Federal Structure Review Report – RF Vice President, Nigel Tate
- Professional Development Opportunity
- Closure: 3.15pm
We look forward to welcoming all members and ask that you register your intention to attend by emailing Bruce Kilmister, Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org by 8 September for catering purposes and state whether you have any dietary requirements.