General News


There appears to be some confusion as to what Justice of the Peace websites do what.  There is an Auckland JP Association website ( which provides details for the Auckland general public and also provides details for Justices in the form of the JP Corner.  There is also the Royal Federation website ( which hosts the ‘Find a JP’ application and provides top-level information for Justices  If a Justice wishes to make any changes to the ‘Find a JP’ application then they will need to login to the Royal Federation website and change their profile accordingly.  This cannot be done via the Auckland JP Association website.  For your information, there is also a Wellington JP Association website and a Christchurch JP Association website.

Skip to content