The dates and venues for these in date order are as follows:
- Saturday 4 July, 1–3pm, (Central West HUB) Mt Roskill Primary School, Mt Roskill
- Sunday 5 July, 10am–12noon, (North East HUB) Faithfulls Funeral Services, Red Beach
- Saturday 18 July, 9–11am, (Central East HUB) Kohimaramara Primary School, Kohimaramara
- Saturday 18 July, 2–4pm, (South HUB) Friendship House, Manukau
- Sunday 19 July, 10am–12noon, (Waiheke HUB) Waiheke High School
- Saturday 25 July, 1–3pm, (Central HUB) Ponsonby Primary School, Ponsonby
- Saturday 1 August, 10am–12noon, (Lower North HUB) Campbells Bay Primary School Hall, Campbells Bay
- Saturday 8 August, 10am – 12noon, (North West HUB) St John’s Hall, Te Atatu
- Saturday 15 August, 10.00am – 12.00pm, (South East HUB) Summerset at Heritage Park in Ellerslie
The topics to be covered are as follows – Foreign Documents, Anti Money Laundering Act (AML), A & I form (Authority and Instruction), Use of social media, Statutory Declarations. Please bring your manual to the meeting.
If you cannot attend your local HUB Meeting, please feel free to attend any other on a date that works for you as the topics are the same at each venue.