This is a very good opportunity to gain Accreditation by joining the Accreditation Study Group and work at your own pace.
How will it work?
- Commencing 1 November 2021 on each weekday we will send you 10 questions from the Accreditation Test. There are 50 questions in total so members will receive the last set of questions on Friday, 5 November 2021.
- The questions will also include the number of the chapter in the Ministerial Manual (2020 Edition) where the answers to the questions can be located.
- The answers to the questions are either ‘True’ or ‘False’. Members will need to keep a record of their answers so that they can complete the test on the Royal Federation website after they have answers for all of the questions.
- If you have difficulty understanding any of the questions there will be members of the AJPA Training Team available to assist you.
- Once you have answers to all 50 questions you will need to log into the Royal Federation website and answer the 50 Accreditation Test questions with the manual beside you.
- There are two requirements for Accreditation
- Completing the test, and
- Completing a 1-hour education session. Members can use their membership of the Accreditation Study Group to satisfy the educational requirement.
What do I do now?
- Join the Group by emailing: email@example.com no later than Thursday, 28 October 2021.
- Advise whether or not you have the Ministerial Manual (2020 Edition). If not we will send you an electronic copy or you will be able to pick up a hard copy from your Support Group Coordinator.
- Indicate whether or not you are able to log into the Royal Federation website. If you are not able to do email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange to send you instructions.
- The Accreditation Study Group following will commence 31 January 2022.