General News


Have your contact details or address changed over the past 6 months? If so, you will need to inform our Registrar.

 Go to the Auckland JP website,  log into JP Corner and select Our Registrar. You will see a  pre-formatted form there labeled ‘Update your Personal Details’, complete the form and submit.

Kind Regards

Registrar Auckland Justice of the Peace Assn

Also remember to update your record on the Royal Federation website, as the two sites are not connected.